Engage Civil Incorporated is a professional services firm specializing in civil site design and consulting services in support of civic, municipal, and commercial development sites in the Chicago region.
Building a relationship based bridge between site development goals and Chicago’s big-shoulder permitting requirements, we deliver a risk-managed, permit-ready, budget-conscious site design package conveying to prospective bidders a clarity and level of engagement that inspires more responsive bids and heightened construction quality.
Well-versed in the backbone of Chicago development, Engage stays immersed in the spirit of advancement until your project rises to completion.
Our direct capabilities include the following services:
- Conceptual site layout and planning
- Site assessments (in support of go-no-go development decisions)
- Seasoned and thoughtful coordination of site discovery phase work (geotechnical, survey, environmental)
- Parking lot design and pavement assessments
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) and permit preparation
- Construction cost opinions
- Full civil-site design and construction drawings, including:
- Site demolition plans
- Geometric, signage, layout plans
- Grading plans and details
- Utility plans and profiles
- Storm drainage, sanitary, and combined sewer design
- ADA ramps
- Construction and performance specifications
- Civil permit support (specializing in Cook County (MWRD) and City of Chicago)
- Community engagement and presentations
Come visit our QUALIFICATIONS page for all of the formal stuff.